Hello everyone, I’m back! 😊
Today I thought I’d do round up of my October 2018 and my goals for November.
Can I just put it out there... WHERE has the year gone? I swear it was New Year’s Day like 3 weeks ago?
My October Roundup
- I went to Budapest this month. It was fabulous, I stayed for three nights and four days. Budapest is one of my favourite cities, if you get a chance to go, you must!!!
- I worked a crap tonne of hours, however I saved a crap tonne of money! I haven’t done much spending (unless you consider food😂).. other than Budapest I have been laying very low!
- I caught up with some friends..over the summer I was doing my thesis and I didn’t have much (or any) time for social activities. So, now I’m trying to make up for lost time 😊
- I started a blog. A big step for me. I’ve wanted to start a blog for a very long time so I finally bit the bullet and done just that!!
Yes ok, my October seems a bit dull. Maybe if I set goals for November it will make for a more productive month? We will see 😊
My November Goals
- Graduation!! Because I’m a few days late with this one, graduation has all ready happened on the second day of November!! I officially have my masters degree hanging up on my wall!!!!! 🎉👩🏻🎓
- Start my Christmas shopping. I may have a busy December. Therefore I need to get a head start on my Christmas shopping! Organisation is key after all!
- Clear out my room. I have a goal to completely sort and organise all my things and all my clothes. I have far too many clothes considering I wear the same three outfits over and over.
- I want to commit more time to blogging, post more and interesting blogs and try and get to know a few more of my followers.
What’s your November goals? I’d love to hear and also, did you achieve everything you wanted to in October? 😊
As always, thank you for reading! It means a lot!